Thursday, August 03, 2006

what I wouldn't give for a good nights sleep...

For the past few weeks I have been totally unable to sleep at night. Doesn't matter how tired I am I just lay there. My mind is always going 100 miles an hour. The sad thing is that it's not even important things that are keeping me up, just stupid little trivial things...like what quilt patterns should I use to make quilts for two teachers at our school who will be having babies this year, or I wonder how many miles per gallon the car is getting, and how come the ex didn't change the oil in it once the year he was driving it. There are many many other things that race through my mind that of course now that I'm awake and could actually do something about them, I can't for the life of me remember them. But as soon as I try to sleep tonight they will be back....

No comments: