I'm so sick and tired of fighting with my ex about things he said he would do and hasn't done. And yet I don't know why I'm surprised, it's not like it's anything new, been going on for nearly 17 years now. One of the many many things he said he would do is to buy Boy 2 new shoulder pads this season. The pads he had last year were used already, and in pretty bad shape. We weren't sure if he was going to stick with it so we didn't invest in new pads last year. But for the past several months the ex has said he would get him pads. Practice starts next week and still no pads. The claim is that there just isn't enough money right now, I could understand that if it weren't for the fact that he bought a new Xbox this weekend. I guess there just isn't enough money to spend on his kids, but plenty to go around for the GF's kid. If I had the money I would glady get the pads, but of course, I'm not getting any child support and have had to file for food stamps, perhaps of the lowest points in my life. I have just a little left of my summer paychecks which has to last until we get paid in Sept. oh well, such is life.
on the agenda for tomorrow is to find some sort of free legal help. I am tired of waiting on the ex, well soon to be ex, to come up with the divorce papers. He told me months ago that his friend Louis (jack of all things) was doing them. He brought me a rough draft and told me if it was all okay he would get them filed. Well all was not okay, first off he didn't have any of the kids dob's correct, he even had one of their names wrong, was he even around the last 14 years???? Second of all, when it comes to the part about child support it says, "neither party has requested child support" WTF???? I told him there was no way in hell I was signing anything like that, his response, "you know I'll always be here for you when you need me" Yeah right, I guess that's why you are living with your GF have a great time playing house, and your kids and I are eating beans and cornbread everynight. What an ass.
Okay, enough ranting for today, tomorrow I have something better to blog about....perhaps I can brag about finishing Boy 2's quilt....I'm having a heck of a time with the mittered corners...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment