Okay, so I didn't finish the quilt top, I'm still frustrated with the corners. I plan to finish today. I also have a few little bags I need to get done. I have a lot of stuff I had hoped to get done before it was time to go back to work. Not sure I will have time to get to them all.
Boy 2 had football practice last night, good thing they aren't using full pads yet, as he still does not have any. They worked hard last night, he came home and went right to sleep and slept for 12 hours, not normal for him.
Boy 1 gets his equipment on Mon. and has his first practice on Tues. He is looking forward to it. I'm about to go pick up his class schedule, I hope he is on the same team of teachers that The Girl had, they were a great group of people.
I can't believe how hot is has been here, I think we are going on about 20 days of over 100 degrees. I hope it cools off at least a little bit before school starts next week, I don't think it's going to happen, but it doesn't hurt to hope.
Today is my Dad's birthday, how sad is it that I can't remember how old he is. He will be either 59 or 60.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment