I'm thankful that my children have all gone to their dad's house at the same time. It's unbelievable how much work I can get done around the house with them gone. I see them so little during the week that one the weekends I just want to play and hang out, I don't want to clean the house. Now that they are all gone I'm getting all kinds of stuff done, stuff that I have been putting off for months. I've cleaned my closet and have three boxes and a large garbage bag full of things to give away.
I am clueless when it comes to talking to people. I don't know how I never learned how to hold a normal conversation. I guess it will come with time, which doesn't do one much good when they are trying to get someone interested....grrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment