Friday, November 28, 2008

5 Things.....

5 Things I love....in no particular order



1. My three beautiful children.



2. Summers in Alaska.



3. Winters in the Rocky Mountains.



4. A good book.



5. A clean organized home.



5 Things I hate.



1. OKLAHOMA



2. Cleaning....kinda messes #5 above.



3. Teenager attitude.



4. Having to work on Weekends/Holidays.



5. Living so far from my sister.



5 Random Things.



1. I CANT believe I'm going to Las Vegas in 4 days!!!



2. I love running into a certain someone at Starbucks...too bad I can't figure out how to talk to him.



3. I text more with my kids than I actually talk to them face to face.



4. My job creates a great deal of confusion/frustration for me.



5. I'm happier divorced than I ever was married. If I regret deciding to get married at such a young age do I also regret the results of that marriage??

No comments: