Saturday, November 29, 2008

Spring cleaning in November.

The kids have been with their dad for two days, and will be back tomorrow. I have been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. I have been getting rid of all kinds of stuff. Stuff we don't use anymore, stuff I had been hanging on to just because it belonged to someone special at some point in time. I have no use for the things, but felt bad getting rid of them since they had been someone elses. These things are not the person, the won't bring that person back. I have wonderful memories, no point keeping the stuff. Next I'm going to tackle my books. I've enjoyed reading them all, some more than others. Some I will read again, some I would like my kids to read, but for the most part they are just taking up space. I'll keep the ones I want to pass on and the rest will go.

No comments: