Sunday, March 30, 2014

I didn't go to see Tyler this weekend, just couldn't muster up the energy to go out and watch him play games, and didn't have the money to take him to do anything. I wish he would come out here. Maybe he will now that I have internet again. I don't know how long he will have to be making up missed days on Saturday, but perhaps when he is done he will come out.  No word from Erin yet, my texts still go unanswered. Mom texted her and told her I wanted to take Tilly, Erin told mom she had found a home for her. She also told mom she would text me, we will see. I am hoping to go down and see Zoey next weekend, not sure how that will go if Erin is still pissy with me.


Not much communication with Scott this weekend. I know he is working through a lot right now, but he doesn't seem to understand that I still need reassurance from him. More that just an I love you or an I miss you every once in a while. I need to know that putting my life on hold for the next few years is not for nothing, that we love each other, and things are going to be okay. I guess I don't really know what I need from him, but I need more than I'm getting.


Over all a long boring, lazy weekend. Several short walks with Ellie, nothing to be excited about. Should have taken her out to the lake, or gone to visit Penny. I need to do more than just sitting around the house thinking about how lonely I am....Goal for this week, Visit Penny one day after work....



No comments: