Tomorrow is the day The Girl and Boy One move into their apartment. I have returned from being PBM, and it seems silly to me at this point that they are leaving, but then again, it's good, they are both adults and should be learning to be on their own. I feel bad about the way it has all come about, but perhaps it's all for the bed. And, yes, I realize that was and extremly long run on sentence....
Boy Two will be down here with his dad tomorrow to help them move. We have plans to see Hunger Games at the mid night show on Thursday evening. I hope that all works out. We are using manager passes from The Girl, so we won't be able to get the tickets until Thursday, hopefully there will be some left. If not I guess we will just go on Friday. The Girl says their dad thinks it's weird that I would want Boy Two to spend time down here during spring break. I don't see what is weird about that, in fact, I think it would be weird if I didn't want to see him. Their father has known me long enought to know that when I am PBM I say things I don't mean, and do things that I don't mean. When I said that I was going to send Boy Two to his dad's and just leave, well he should have known it was BS, and once I calmed down it would be what I was doing. I do, however, think it's probably a good thing that Boy Two will be staying with his dad. His dad will get to see it's not just fun and games to be a parent, and the boy will maybe come to appreciate what all he has, and how easy he has had it...And, if it doesn't work out that way, and he ends up wanting to stay there after the summer, well then that will be okay. I think his father has a better chance of getting him to church, and that is something I would really like to happen. On the other hand, it sounds like it's going to be a bunch of the boy being home alone after school until his father gets off around 10 or 11 everyday. The boy isn't very social and doesn't have friends up there, so it will just be him and his xbox, not even wifi, so he won't be able to talk to his friends he ususally plays with. I am hoping he will get involved with something at school, continue with football, or something. I don't think it will be good for him to be alone all the time.
GB1 and GB2 are down here for a few days during spring break. I love when they are here. Scott's eyes are always brighter and happy when he is with them. One down side is that I am not used to all the noise. They all three like the music LOUD, the TV LOUD, and they boys are just LOUD...lol. Not to mention the free flowing farts and burps, just not something I enjoy. I'm sure they don't enjoy just sitting around the house because we are broke, and it's raining cats and dogs today. And since mine are all moved or moving the xbox is not here, and we don't really have a lot for them to do. They would like to be out going going going all the time, but we are really just sit around and be lazy folks right now.GB1 would also much rather be back home where he could be spending time with his GF and his friends.
I think dogs, also knowns as The Girls, are going to have a hard time once the kids move. Tilly is going with, as she is the Girl's dog. Ellie is staying because she is ours. They are very close and I'm just not sure how they are going to handle it. I know Ellie is going to have a hard time, when Tilly was in the animal hospital after her little run in with the car on Christmas day, Ellie was lost. She didn't eat hardly anything that week. I guess we will be having a lot of play dates at the dog park. I also don't know know Tilly will handle being alone all day long, although The Girl does not work all the time, it's still going to be new to Tilly. I think she will probably find her self in trouble. She will get into everything, The Girl doesn't pick up her stuff and has lost lots of things because Tilly takes it out side and chews it up. I also think Tilly will be lonely, I hope she won't bark and whine all the time they are gone. Who knows, maybe she will be coming back shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment