Sunday, April 07, 2013

one is the lonliest number

Two days, two posts...woohoo

Boy 2 didn't come out this weekend. I hate when I have the weekend all to myself, I don't like being alone all the time. Him not being here just reminds me of how lonely I am. I know I need to learn to be happy with myself, but I guess I'm just not ready for it yet.

I did have lunch with The Girl yesterday. That was very nice, don't get to see her nearly as much as I'd like too. We met in Henryetta, I gave her a suitcase I had which she will use on her trip to San Diego next week. We ate at Braums, and NO I didn't have ice cream, proud of that little fact. We then walked around the tiny Walmart. It was great spending time with her.

I need to start working on finding some direction in my life....

No comments: