Sunday, October 19, 2008

tattoo time


I got a tattoo this weekend...my first, I'm excited. I've been wanting one for a long time. We had a biggest loser contest at work...winner got 360 bucks. I decided if I won I would finally get my tattoo....I won!!! Not a very good picture....I'll post better pics when I get them. My daughter and her friend went with me to document the day...Her friend has the pictures in her camera...she will be sending them soon I hope. You can't really tell from the picture, it's on the top of my right foot. It's a quilt block (duh), the hearts are for myself and the three kids...they are our birthstone colors. I love it. I already want another one....although I have no idea where or what. Maybe if I win the next round of biggest loser....
In other news....there is no other news....my life is boring!! I need to get a life I guess...how does one go about doing that??

No comments: